Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Sleep has been hard to come by over the last few days this week

and I think the main casue is my restless leg syndrome or RLS. I might have 2 days out of 7 where I get 6-8 hours sleep. Some things that help me mitigate that is reading before bed, which I haven't been doing lately. Also having a cup of warm coco I hear might help. Also just deep breathing sometimes helps. 

Yesterday I began playing with my Miyoo mini plus. I'm playing one of the early Poke`mon games. Kind of fun to play. There's a whole bunch more in this genre. Actually there are something like 5000 retro games on this system. The Miyoo mini plus main operation system is Onion. The learning curve guide to that is quite indepth. Plus this device can play Game boy, Game boy advance, Sega Genesis, Super SNES games and all kinds of other emulations etc. Pretty good deal for under C $91. Thank God for Amazon returns.

Anne and I were supposed to go out today but I haven't been sleeping to well and she has to take our cat in Thursday into the vet down the block for some dental work. I have event to go to at the church tonight, and Lodge tomorrow. Friday I get to relax and watch the Elks@Winnipeg. Sounds like a nice couple of days. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment