Thursday, August 11, 2011

The steel toed boots fit but she forgot to

bring her charger, so she will bring it (she said) today. its a good trade, I don't wear the boots anymore anyway and I didn't pay anything for them and I get the charger for my Itouch more or less for free. Good deal.

The first half of Coast is decent, on alien implants. but i hope to be fast asleep by then.

One of my projects is to back up my computer hard drive (done already) and keep only my essential files and applications on it. MM17/music, My blog and website and diary. Every thing else goes on on my external hard drive. but I don't want to have to reinstall a lot of these applications. The primary reason for this is because I want my PC to be used mainly for making music.

According to my laptop specs I have 4 Ram, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit OS but my laptop claims I have a hard drive capacity of 320Gb but my system says just over 200Gb. What happened to the other 120Gb? Where did that go?
What I'd like to do is get an internal 2Tb drive. The one pictured above is a 1Tb drive and it cost me under a $100 bucks and its a great back up drive. I'd like to get a laptop with at least 2Tb but I'm sure they cost more money then I want to spend right now. Anyway, that's about all for now as I want to get some reading before bed.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment