Monday, February 13, 2012

The plan was to head out of here

about 7:45am this morning and head over there to Alberta Works in Northgate Mall. Last week when Anne called, they said they’d send us a package in the mail about adult health benefits, which we got today but other things kind of got in the way. We’ll go next Monday morning.

So I have a night off, before I have a full week in front of me. I’m working Tuesday for a full 8 hours, same with Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday is 7.5 hours and my favorite day of the week, is Saturday afternoon at 4:30pm, which is home time and 2 days off.

Most likely Keith will be able to set something up with me this week for my laptop but I‘m only using my laptop for music production. My web surfing, blogging and other activities will be done on my desktop. Eventually this year, I want to get a new desktop and a more powerful laptop, anyway that's all for now

I had a nice day off today just lounging around. Even wrestling was good this evening. Maybe they'll have the big screen TV up in the office when I go in for tomorrow and I hope they have it in the main floor so everyone can see it. After 2 days off, I'm happy to go back to work tomorrow and get on with my week. I'm going to pop into Tim's and get my usual cup of coffee and find my usual seat and settle in for the afternoon. I've got nothing pressing to do for the short term or even long term.

By this time last Monday Sparky was dead. Anne mentioned that he was moving under the blanket that often drapes over the couch onto the floor. The last image he saw of us was Anne about 6pm last Monday night and I'm heart broken all over again. I know it's not so but lately Anne's been upset about all the cat litter she has to clean and I'm wondering did she talk with the Doctor to invent some excuse to have Sparky put down for her own ends? Did the Doctor have a slow day and invent this "heart condition" Sparky allegedly have? She was the one that harped on Pledges dying. I might have been in denial until I saw the blood spot on the rug. Anne thinks it was some form of cat Leukemia. Too me Sparky looked like a healthy cat, except he wasn't eating. He would eat a little bit here and there and I did see him drink water Sunday night. I don't think any of our cats are going to get ill and die anytime soon, not that I'd wish for that. Now that I think about it, I should have sent Anne out first and let Sparky's last image be of me. 

After I get Cubase 6 at the end of the month, I'm saving up for a new desktop PC. I'm looking at a HP Pavilion; it has 8 Ram, a T2 hard drive and 6 core processor, all for under a grand. Anne and I will share the laptop. I'm going to start saving for it after I get HAlion 4 in March and save up for the desktop beginning first week in April. It's going to take me 3  months to save up for it, so I figure I'll have it around the end of June. Well that's the plan. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment