Wednesday, April 24, 2024

I'm on month 2 of my 7 month

sebatical. For that reason I'm not joining the crew on this project. Also, I need to watch my incoming cash flow.

I've always been facinated by number squencing on the callendar. Today, its 4 24 24. Dates like these are called palindrome date's. This is a rare date in history.

Still no word about my glasses I ordered last week. I'll be calling them to see what the status of that order is like. If we can pick them up in the mall I'll be able to wear them to Chapter tomorrow. I'll leave this open and call the optical vendor before I post this. I called the vendor and the glasses are ready. They can ship them to Londonderry Mall location for a Monday pick up. Awesome. 

Game 2 tonight. After the huge LA@ Oilers blow out Monday, I have a feeling that the Kings will come back and tie the series tonight @ Rogers Place Arena. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment