but I want to try something different. I've been hearing a lot about Personus. Now Fender Studio Pro 8. This thing is a beast. It has Tonality stem separation, its got a cleaner work flow. I even like the Impact One Drum machine. For $289, it's a pretty good idea. I might pick it up this week put it on my account at Long & McQuade. We'll see, As far as I know its just a licnese and a USB stick.
This week, the plan is too pick up the software then go get my compression stockings. And if there is time visit with that Doctor. I have Monday night Raw, tomorrow night, Elks Thursday and Smackdown Friday. Looks like a good week.
We had an intense thunder lightning storm last night. Lots of rain. I think this is the most rain we've had in July for a long time. Also, our local weather looks like its going back to the mid 20's. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment