summer we have ever had here in Edmonton since 1914. A typical summer here in Edmonton brings about 213–214 mm of rain across June, July, and August combined. This year, the city has already received more than a normal year's worth of total precipitation since June. In July almost 500mm of rain. In al my nearly 50 years here, I've never seen so much rain. It almost reminds me of being back home in Vancouver
One of these days Anne wants to try Stacked. It's a breakfast alternative to Denny's. Not that Denny's is bad. Stacked is right across the street from the Mill Woods LRT. So is Tim Horton's.😀
Yesterday I thought I'd sign up to Substack but after checking it out its just a hosting site for people to get you to subscribe to their content. no thinks. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment