Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Apparently these Elgato products

are not available at the store level. They are online only. So much for that idea. I'll be heading out to Northgate after lodge Saturday and I'll drop by London Drugs just to verify this. I need a 128Gb SD card anyway. All is not lost because they might have a key light I can pick up or the Elgato webcam mk2. We'll see. The other option if I can't get anything at London Drugs, I might just buy the cell phone. From the Telus store. I have options.

After that, its over to Healthcare solutions. I want to pick up a pair of “Edema shoes” and to check when I can get my next pair of compression stockings. Or at least order a pair. I know they have the shoes.

Anne and I never did get out yesterday but we're aiming for Thursday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment