Monday, October 7, 2024

Looks like the

Elgato Streamdeck neo and webcam neo are in my forecast for this week. I can get both for $260 and get the key light neo from my savings. I'm looking at after lodge Saturday.

Part of the reason why I never watched Monday night Raw on a regular basis over the last 10-12 years was that it was such a long program. Smackdown made more sense to me. Why is WWE showing the main event at 8pm, with an hour left  in the show? Then when the main event was over. What is all this 2 person panel crap? Get back to the show already. Wait now, Raw back to its 2 hour format? I found this on Google:  WWE has announced it is shortening its flagship Raw programe from three hours to two hours after 12 years. The change will come into force from 7 October until the show moves from the USA Network channel to Netflix in January 2025 Happy days.

If everything works out ok Anne and I are planning on going out for our monthly outing tomorrow at a place downtown. That's going to be nice to get out. Wednesday I have that gig at FCC. Saturday it's off to Lodge. After that over to London Drugs. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment