Saturday, October 5, 2024

On my way out of

lodge Thursday night Chris and Hakim were talking about Martinisim. I'm unaware as to what Martinisim is. On the way home Hakim explained it's like Christian mysticism. I can get into that. I did a bit of research on Martinisim, which was founded by Martinez de Pasqually. Martinisim seems to have 2 components to it: The EGC (Which I am very familiar with) and a Rosicrucian coponent, which I am somewhat aware of. This is something in which I'd like to explore and learn more about Martinisim.

At 5pm The Saskatchewan Rough Riders (Riders) are coming to Commonwealth Stadium. I heard that Coach Jackson plans on starting with QB MBT. Including today, the Elks will have 3 games left in the regular season. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment