brother will have no work snags this afternoon. We're looking at a 5pm pick up Jim time. I'm all set up with doing everything on my iPhone. I just need to shave and as long as he has the green light, I'll be waiting down stairs at ~ 4:45pm. knowing my luck this weekend, I'll get the can't make it to pick you up message in messenger to activate plan B.
I'm all set up with Apple "Affirm" payment plan. I know the Mac mini configuration I want. I did my research. I'm looking at the M6 Mac mini, 32gb Ram, 1Tb hard drive with Logic pro. I'm not sure about the ~ $100/month plan. It's doable. The 1Tb is ok but I have some large music libraries. T only things I want on he I have an old iOmega 1 Tb drive for that. The only programs I want on the internal SSD is Omnisphere 3 and UVi Sonic pass. I won't go over 500gb on the internal drive. This could be wishfull thinking on my part. I've used sys links before so maybe there is that. I'm looking to order the Mac for sometime in November. There are a few lose ends I need to cover.
The Good: Lodge degree night tonight. The bad: It's on my same time as my Elks/Hanilton game. The Good: It's WWE "Money in the bank" Saturday: The bad it's on ESPN and I'm not subscribed to that. The Good: Oilers/Sharks at 2pm. At least I can watch that. Knowing my luck the Oilers will lose this one. Not only that but Anne gave me that Senna Tea "shit tea." Guess what I'll be doing tonight at Lodge. Anne's heart is in the right place, but geese already. Anyway, that's all for now.







No comments:
Post a Comment