Sunday, October 11, 2026

Since I was unsure of

WWE Money in the Bank, whether it was on Netflix or ESPN, I decided to see if it was on Nitflix anyway. Sure enough there was the thumbnail logo for the 2026 Money in the bank. It was a good 3 hour show. I was also not sure when my Oilers Sharks game was on. It was on earlier during the afternoon. At least I was able to keep track of the Elks game Friday night (Elks won):

No contest. The local community was hurting due to Stelco layoffs.  I was also able to watch "Money in the bank" but missed out on the Oilers/Sharks team. Oilers won 3-1. 

We're not having any work project until after the Alberta Referundum becuse we think the community will be stressed out over all the calls on politics they get.

I decided to get the mac mini, but I'll order it at the end of the month. Yes I know all about the bugs from its initial release of MacOs 27 Golden Gate. I'm putting most of my stuff on my external 500Gb m.2 drive anyway. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment