Wednesday, October 7, 2026

It's been an easy week so far.

Anne & I never made it out to Bearshill Casino. Mainly because we'd be spending about $50 each. We're trying to go easy on our money this month. Plus the outing yesterday would have cut into our monthly outiong where Anne and I like to go out to, iHop, Denny's or Rickies. That's coming  up next week. 

I did spend about $8 bucks on an app called Porthill audio for my iPad. What's cool about this is how it interfaces with Koala sample. 


I can get a sample from You Tube, say something in the public domain copy the audio into Koala, condense the audio individual stems, pitch the audio up or down and or add some FX like tape echo etc and make a beat out of the audio slices. Etc. Also, I ca get the audio from my device and use it for my lodge.

Outside of the Oilers game tonight, I have an emergent Lodge meeting Friday. Then let the long weekend begin. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment