Tuesday, September 8, 2026

I have some memories

of 1970. I was at home listening on our radio intercom the break up of The Beatles. I was in shock that weekend. I recall going to that camping trip with a friend of mine, to "Otter lake." Not sure where that even was. I remember I shit my pants along the way. I had no money but Lemonaid was a dime at the resturant they had. I was still in HS Centennial 1970. We were at Regan Ave in those days.


Yesterday's Elks at Calgary CFL game, started out slow for the Green & Gold. Keep in mind Elks had 16 days off, and were out of sync the first half. First Quarter was 0-4 Stamps. 2nd Q 14-7 Stamps. Did that long layover do us in? 3rd Q 211-14 4th Q Elks got 17 points. Elks ended up winning 31-28. Elks Host the Stamps again Saturday 5pm. Looking forward to that one.

I think this next work project will be my last. Not that I don't like the job, but its cutting into my Alberta pension. The job is hard on me as its draining me. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment