@ Elks CFL game was a wipe out. We scored first but Calgry had the lead for a bit. Calgary turned the ball over 5 times and we got points on each one. Calgary just couldn't anything going. Finale score was 53-16 Elks. The lower bowl was completely sold out. 30,000 fans showed up. Elks swept the labour day classic improving Elks record 10-3. Elks are in Toronto this Saturday against the Argo's 1pm. Look out for that one!
I've been wanting Omnisphere 3 since 2. I think today I'm going to put it on my account, and set it up over the phone before they close today. My location probably
doesn't have it in stock when I asked about it a month or so ago. I think I'll go pick it up after BoB Saturday and then head for home to watch the game. It's on @ 1pm.
Next month is my last AASR Friday night before Consistory and my 32°. I'll be able to witness all 3 Lodge of Perfection, Rose Croix, Consistory. I want to begin to take chairs. I imagine it starts with lodge of perfection. etc. Next month is busy with the above and then balloting for DDGM. Lots going on. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment