Monday, September 21, 2026

My bus to Capalino

mall around 11am was slow. I decided if I wanted to go to getmy business done at Long & McQuade, (LM) set up the payment plan, auto pay etc, could take time. I ordered a Co-op taxi instead. I was certain the fare was about $15-$20. What with the LRT shut down from Churchill, a cab made the most sense.

As my cab headed North along Wayne Gretzky drive, the traffic to the Edmonton sc-fi Expo was heavy. My fare to LM was $17. I gave an undiscoosed $ tip. When I go there the sign on LM wall said Sunday 12-5pm. Yeesh. I had a bit of a wait, and a small Window 12-1pm

I was surprised to learn that LM does not open accounts on software. There goes the other installment. $317. Oh well, at least I don't have a monthly bill. I caught another cab from LM to Highlands Hall for Chapter Practice. I was able to get a ride back. Otherwise instead of about 3pm, it'd be ~ 5pm. This was an expensive month. I think if I knew I could not have got Omnisphere 3 on LM's credit plan, I probably never would have bought it. Ah well, learn and live. Anyway, that's all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment