Friday, September 11, 2026

Today marks the

25th aniveray of 9/11. It was on this day (Tuesday) when Two planes, hijacked by Islamic jihadists vowing death to all Americans terrorists collided both planes into both towers, Flight 73 and one into the US Pentagon. I was just coming into work on the bus at Xentel. I was 49 years old. I wasn’t even a Mason then. Anne and I were living at Capital Place apartments. She was training at the Royal Canadian Legion at the time. Crazy days. I still had Silky/Pledges. Lots of memories. 


This evening ~ 6:30pm, Gord is picking me up for Scottish Rite (Rose Croix) The festive board is free. It's usually a 2 hour meeting. In and out. I'm home by ~ 9:30pm and I'll be able to watch Smackdown. Saturday at 5pm, is the Labour day classic rematch. Calgary
Stampederes/Edmonton Elks, CFL football. Can we make it 10-3? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment