Saturday, September 26, 2026

The other day

when I tried to install Omnisphere 3 from the ssd, it was taking forever. After a bit of research the best thing I could do was to turn off  my Windows firewall, and my AV firewall. Next, login with my credentials ans serial number and from the download manager, install from the vender site directly. If we had better internet, like I had at Whyndham, no internet issues. We're in our finale contract, with Telus and when that expires, we're going to get a similar plan to what we had at Whyndham. I'll atempt to install Omnisphere 3 when Anne finishes her shift this evening.

Today the Elks are hosting Hamilton week 14/19 for us. ELks are 10-4 as we lost the last game in Toronto. The game is on at 5pm. 



Hopefully we can improve our standings to 11-4 as we're down the home stretch. At least we made the playoffs. FIrst time that's happened since 2019.

I'm still reading Brandon Sandersons  "Mystborn." The main chracter sure likes to smile a lot. It's not that the book is slow. Pacing is quite good. I hope to finish the book before the year is it. I have a busy month in October. Yeash. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment