is Well underway. Day 3 underway. Even though we're practically next door, I've never been to this event. These days I couldn't do the standing even though most people bring lawn chairs. I'm not a folk music buff enough to enjoy it.
After consulting the schedual, the Elks/Montreal game is at 1pm Edmonton time. We're 6-2/Al's are 7-1. We definatly need this W this afternoon but the Alouette's are a strong team. with their QB @ Completions/Attempts: 197/275, Passing Yards: 2,788 Touchdowns:14 Our guy Fajardo: Completions/Attempts: 194 / 270 (71.9% completion rate) Passing yards: 2,577 yardsTouchdowns / Interceptions: 14 TDs / 4 INTs
I haven't started my coloring of the Tarot Archetect cards. I hope to get to the "O" card this weekend, using pro create.. I'd rather do it this way then with paints. Less messy. Anyway, that's all for now. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment