Thursday, August 6, 2026

I'm moving a little slower these days

as in a few weeks, I'll be 74. I'm getting up there🤣As of a few days ago, I was doing 3k steps/day but it was getting harder on me. I needed to make some changes. I decided a worthwhile goal is to get up once an hour and do some steps. My new goal is 1k/day min, and get up and move once an hour.

Over the past few days I've been working on my mic/camera setup with OBS (open broadcast studio) which seems to be the industry standard for live streaming and producing videos for You Tube. I had this working before we m oved last year, so now, I'm setting things up again. 


I've been wanting to get more into my gaming and I haven't even connected my Anbernic RG35XXSP concole to the TV yet. Last week I got the mini hdmi cable, so I hope to try it out this afternoon. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment