Monday, August 24, 2026

I was already to go to the

board of general purposes meeting Saturday afternoon. I felt I had enough sleep; I shaved, filled up my bottle of diet cola. Then I read on the TC chat there were something like 14 steps in the building where the meeting was being held. Similar to Banister. I replied that I don't think I could make it because of the long flight of stairs. Then I realized, wait: I'm not bringing my backpack with my iPad etc.  I sent a note in chat that with my apologies. I had a blond moment.

I remember the first couple of years of our marriage when Anne had the car while we were at Capital place. About every other weekend we'd go the Eastglen leisure centre for their Saturday evening adult swim. I got to thinking about something like that again maybe around here.  There is the Bonnie Doon Leisure centre just down the road and they have a Friday late night swim to midnight. That's something similar. I should check into that for us. Cost is $8.50 Seniors. We don't have the car anymore but when we get on the Drive happyness program, it's something to think about. 

No diary entry today. I'd like to cut down on that as well. Get more into my gaming and music even though I cut Sonic pass. it was just costing way too much. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment