I hope to be in bed by 5am, up by 9-10am. Normally RLS hijack's my efforts to sleep and it can take 30 minutes to an hour to get to sleep for 3 hours, up for about 2 and back to bed for a few more hours. It takes me 2 sessions but I can get ~ 5 hours of sleep. I have all 4.
Yesterday's Argo's at Elks was slow. Things exploded in the 2nd half. Argos turned the ball over about 4 times and Elks got a pick 6 for 7 points. 27 points on Argo turnovers. Elks are now 7-3 in the West. Game finale was Argos 12 Elks 48. Makes up for that loss last weekend against the Al's. Next game is August 21st, my birthday as Winnipeg Blue Bombers are in town. Can't wait.
Yes, I'll be 74 years old Friday. You can always send me birthday greetings via messenger. Cash donations are always accepted, lol. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment