sit in this chair, the more it settles down and the noises it made dissolves. One thing is certain, I need a new chair. Anne suggested I need an office chair from a place that specializes in office chairs. More on this later.
I didn't think I would need to be in the EA degree team Thursday because there is normally not any music for this degree. It was suggested to me that there is a portion of the degree where background music would be helpfull. I found some nice up beat music and I just need it to fit it into the degree structure. Easy enough to do.
A close friend of ours and in our group is receiving home care. Our friend recomended this to me. I have issues with my toe nails as with my weight its hard to have them trimed. Anne does them for me occasionally. I need to call these people to see if I can get some help and have them trimmed off once every 2 weeks, when Anne is out shopping. She deosn't like strange people coming into our apartment. I hope to be setting this up, sometime durring the week. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment