birthday come and gone. I got a lot of birthday well wishes from family and lodge brothers. They don't have that in Chapter. Anne's back to being her old rude and obnoxious self.
I had a good time watching wrestling and then the Winnipeg/Elks game. for the first half it was all Winnipeg, 16-6. I went to watch the rest of wrestling and resumed the game in the 2nd half when wrestling was over. In the 2nd half Elks tied the game and both
teams exchanged field goals 19-19. In the last minute of the game it was ELks football, and we drove the ball to the Winnipeg 40 yard line, where our kicker Blanchard made the 3 point field goal, with 3 seconds left in the game making it 19-22 Elks.What a win. That puts Elks at 8 Wins 3 loses.I'm out of here at ~ 2:45pm to get to Davis LRT Station where our lodge secretary said. He would pick me up. We're having Board of General purpose meeting with me and a bunch of the brethren at an undisclosed location. It's a 2 hour or so meeting. Gets me u tof the house. Anyway, that's all for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment