Tuesday, August 4, 2026

I received my Amazon

order just as Anne was coming back from her trip to Clareview Costco. It was a birthday present for myself.

Anne hadn't face timed with her sister Pat in awhile, so it was good we were we're able to touch base and all. Anne used to do that with her on a weekly basis. We exchanged contact information, since we were unable to chat with her since our move from that fire trap Windham last year. 

I've been wanting to do some coloring book art projects/over head shots. I'd like to scan something in and use my iPad. I have Procreate.  Its very versityle.


I bought the book Tarot Archetect (Amazon order) by Lon Milo DuQuette. It has line drawings of his Tarot deck and coloring suggestions. He suggested we make this project our own and customize it anyway we want. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment