Sunday, August 2, 2026

I was watching

WWE Summerslam Saturday and following the Riders/Elks game, at Commonwealth. There was a delay of game due to rain. That worked out good because Summerslam Saturday was over as the 2nd half returned. We lost the rubber match 28-26. Riders were determined to at least tie the series. Riders are back here October 24th. I think. Then there is Summerslam Sunday. Looking forward to this. 

Edmonton Fringe Festival - from August 13 to
August 23 throughout Old Strathcona experience
music, comedy, and more! There are free shuttle
services and free outdoor events. Indoor events
typically have an admission price (tickets are often less than $20). I remember the first fringe festival, I think it was 1981. 
And finally from me, I got no place to go this week. However I'm considering a trip to Long & McQuade to get a USB microphone. I've been using the AT&T mic for years until I think it got lost in the move. AT&T makes good microphones. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment