Monday, November 16, 2020

Here I am and its

Monday morning. That was a fast weekend. Hopefully things will slow down after the middle of next month. Anne wants me to slow down in January to 3 days/week in the new year anyway. 

I'm currently playing around with Ethereal Earth. Its part of Kontakt's play series. I made a video using Streamrec. Right now I'm just working on the intro and the thumbnail. I'll have that done up today and the upload posted to my channel by the end of the week. 

Speaking of which I have a full week ahead of me 4-9. Not that I go out much because of the Pandemic, but at least I have work, for now. I'm hopefully going to have enough for my computer upgrade for over the holidays, I'm looking at getting a LGA 1200 MSI BT motherboard, 128 Ram, and an i9 10 core/20 threads processor along with a 750 watt power supply. My last computer. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment: