Monday, August 9, 2021

While I'm not making this

official, I have left Facebook. I still use the groups and friends function, so I haven't officially closed my account. I'm just not posting on it anymore. 

After 21 years for me and 24 years for my wife, as of the end of this month, we will no longer be living at our current residence. We have been planning this for a long time. We have our isp coming in on the 11th to the new location to install the current account for transfer. The movers comming in on the 30th. We've been hauling the smaller stuff over to the new place for over the past few days now. The new place doesn't even use Epcore as its power provider. We're still in the area in a 2 bedroom apartment, with our cats, birds and a smaller fish tank. Our new place is fixing the cement steps leading to our building section today.

Anne's off to do a load of laundry at the new place this afternoon, and hopefully get the ball rolling on our power account and check the mail. I'm going to miss the elevator here. I'll be posting updates at least 2 times a week here. For my friends and colleauges, you can still reach me on Facebook. That's your best point of contact.  Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment