Monday, January 29, 2024

Not a lot has been going on

since my last blog post.  Last night Anne informed me of my transfer request for my meds held at Walmart are now at Shoppers across the street. I had them there at Walmart since 2005. 

It's been fun watching the Oilers winning streak to 16 games. We share that #16 spot with the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Oilers are 1 game from tying the longest-game winning streak record held by the Philadelphia Flyers in 1977. However, the NHL is having its All-Star game break and that will stop momentum. Oilers are playing Vegas next Tuesday.

Today I have an Amazon order I'm expecting: I have a battery pack for my iPad etc I paid $55 for it. Normally I don't need a battery pack for my iPad since I only use it for "studio" work. However, the lodge asked me if I could rig up something to deliver music since our regular organist is no longer available. So I have an app for that on my iPad. See the image above. Since this is live music, it drains my iPad battery by ~ 50%. The battery pack can last for 10,000 hours. Apparently.

So, I'm expecting my Amazon order today. Plus we're back to the 4-9 shift. This ends for me (I hope) end of February since I'm taking a pause for (due to my pension) until the end of September.  I have Lodge on Thursday and BoB on Saturday.  I'm not overly busy, but I've got enough on my plate this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment