Thursday, May 30, 2024

Do I have any enemies?

Good question. I have 2 enemies and they are married to each other. Don & Mary. Mary, because she interfered in my marraige, and Don Mary's renter along with Don's wife, were maligning against me. I've known Mary since the early 90s here in Edmonton. We were neigbors living in the same building. Both single. Mary betrayed me 6 years ago. Also, when Don's wife passed away ~ 3 years ago, his wifes body was barely "dead in the grave," before Mary asked Don to Marry her. Jesus said to forgive your enemies. I can forgive them. I cant trust them any more. Nor do I like them or respect them. I let go a long time ago.

Dallas scored on their first shift, barely 2 minutes into the game. Two goals within Five minutes We scored in the 2nd to tie. We then scored into a Dallas empty net. Game 5 is tomorrow night. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment