Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Not much going on for today

I'm working on my memory work for my upcoming Royal Master's degree in September. While I have a lot of it memorized, there are a few things in there that we're not that clear. Namely how much are dues in this section if any. We have 2 more RAM meetings and 1 more craft meeting.

Bit Maestro has been around for awhile now but for some reason this app has slipped under the radar. I noticed Doug Woods from the Sound Test Room doing a demo on it, that inspired me to buy it and try it out. I'm thinking about using it in Garage band.

Eight days is a long time between NHL playoff rounds. I'm hoping for the best but the Oilers rarely advanced past the 2nd round. This where they choke. I expect they will be done by the end of next week or at least by Victoria day Long weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment