Thursday, September 9, 2021

Sometimes I get asked

 "Hey, Jim why do you shop Amazon and not local business?" Mainly because a local business doesn't have what I want in stock and or if they do I have to go across town to get it. Besides, there is an Amazon warehouse in Leduc just an hour's drive away. I can order on a Monday and get it Friday. Right to my apartment door. And they won't deliver or leave an item until it's signed for. It's a good service and employs local people.

Finally, the Elks won a labour day classic. First time since 2011. Mainly because Calgary's QB was out of the lineup. The rubber match is Saturday here at Commonwealth. Can't wait.

I also get asked: "Yo, Jim. Your are almost 70. Why do you have a YouTube music channel? You are not even a musician." True. However, I consider myself to be an electronic-music arranger/sample-based musician. I work mostly in loops samples, using my iPad, and computer. Plus my channel is mostly a hobby. I'm not in it to make money. I like to figure things out that I'm interested in. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment