Saturday, December 23, 2023

I last posted a week ago

Sorry about that. Last week was busy. On Monday I had my staff party to attend. On my way there, I popped into NorQuest College to see if an old friend of mine still worked there in Admin. I hadn't been in NorQuest since it was AVC late '90s. I'm surprised staff still remember Ellen. We were at "The Parlour downtown." Very nice. I had truffles mixed in my ravioli sauce. First time I ever tasted Truffles. We just had a small gathering Four of us.  My higher-ups got me an Uber ride home. Very nice. 

On Wednesday I had a Doctor's appointment. Back downtown. My Doctor is retiring next August. He shares space with 5 other Doctors. They are all retiring in August 2024. I requested he fax a referral to our NE PCN.

Thursday Anne and I headed out to iHop West. It's so expensive to eat out these days. Including the tip, it cost me $53 for the both of us. 

Friday my Amazon order came in. I ordered the Akaso Brave 4 Action cam. The only thing I don't like about it is the sd card slot is hard to remove the card in and out.

Today I got my video out using my camera. I really need to annunciate my speech as I'm not as clear as I want to be. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment