Sunday, December 10, 2023

We began the new work project

or rather I did Friday. The crew we're already on the project Thursday at Lodge. This survey is long. but it's not that complicated. I got 2 completes on my first night.  We had a short shift on Saturday because the fish we're not biting and Christmas is just around the corner. We'll be breaking on the 16th until ~ that first week in January.


I took this image moments ago from my iPad. It's not that cold out there. We're about -4. What you're looking at is Capital Place. Our apartment is at the North end of building A. If we had a North Window we'd be able to see 137th Ave. If it was for the icy ground conditions, out there, all one would need would be a T-shirt underneath a hoody. 

Yesterday I published another video too my channel. I'm using Launchpad and Relics Wave. Not sure what I'm going to do for this Saturday. I bought a cool step sequencer from XLN Audio. The last I purchased anything from this company was when I first got into this hobby back in 2011. When I bought "Addictive Drums" from Axe Music across the street from the old Coliseum building.  The new plugin is called "Life" and it's a sampler, beatbox, and sequencer.  I bought "Life" from Plugin Boutique. A bit pricey at C $155. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment