Sunday, February 11, 2024

I think I figured out

how the AG senior benefits pension program works. Or rather the frequency of the payment system works. The Alberta Government goes from January to July for August, and then August-December for January. These dates are for calculating changes to the program. In my case work hours per cycle not for a year.

We're back on another project for tomorrow: It's out of the project 300 completes but I'm hitting the pause button at the end of the month until the end of September. One last project for the end of the year. Seven months off 😃In June, I'll be going to a senior association tohelp keep active.

I can eat sugar in limited quantities but when I do, the side effects are dry eyes. Especially my lazy eye where it feels itchy and watery. Not good. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment