Saturday, March 30, 2024

My Royal Arch degree

went well Thursday night. I won't lie but it was tough standing on my feet. I think next time, I'm going to use a cane next month.

This morning I called Long & McQuade to see if they have the Arturia mini lab controller in stock. I said the white one. "My name is on file, Jim Shannon." "Oh right Jim, it's Tim here," we had a nice chat. "I'll have one out for you. We had a nice chat. I left out of here at about 12: 45pm under sunny skies, although it was a bit breezy out there. I had a bit of a wait until my Clare/Coliseum bus came. I was there at Long & McQuade at ~ 1:30pm looking over some gear I'd like to get: I'm looking at the Rode X streamer and of course the MPC key 37 etc. I got home at the start of the 2nd period Anaheim/Oilers game. 3-0 Oilers. Anne did her vacuuming during the 2nd period. I caught some of it. Finale score was Anaheim 1 Oilers 6.

After I registered and activated my Arturia controller, I had a nice relaxing night. I suggested to Anne when she got off work, let's go half on a Royal Pizza. $15 each. So far having a great Easter weekend. On Tuesday I'm going out to London Drugs Northgate, to see if they can help troubleshoot the focus woes I'm having with my Sony camera. Happy Easter everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment