Wednesday, June 26, 2024

I went and bought off

Amazon (last night) a cheap video capture card for my Switch so I can free up the Camlink for my camera. I also bought some new headphones. The complete order is about $75. Should be here Saturday. 

Over the past few days I've been anxious about receiving some Provinvial letters of Senior benefit entitlement. For Anne & myself from last year. There was a 30 day due date before our file would be canclled for senior housing. In an email to the lady in charge she replied back saying that everything is ok. We're eligible. "Get them back when they come in." That's a big weight off my shoulders. We need a 2 bedroom and that's what we'd take. Nothing else unless things change here that makes living here unsustainable.

Tomorrow night I'm going to my Royal Arch Chapter BBQ. Capital City #13. I paid via eTransfer. I'll stay for desert and a couple of Gingerale. I need some information along the way. Anyway, time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment