Alberta register, Capilano Mall location and update the new Government ID. Its $54, which isn;t to bad. They close at 6pm. Also my compression stockings are ready for pickup at a nearby location. Also, I found a medical clinic nearby. I spoke with them earlier. One bus ride there and back. Good deal.
I checked to see if my Anbernic RG35XXSP came with a micro sd card, that contained the system. it did.
I forgot to do some research to see if the console took micro or mini HDMI so the games can output to the monitor. I have a Micro but not a mini. I'll need one of them as well, and I'll be placing that order today, and the BT earbuds. Should be about $60.
I forgot to do some research to see if the console took micro or mini HDMI so the games can output to the monitor. I have a Micro but not a mini. I'll need one of them as well, and I'll be placing that order today, and the BT earbuds. Should be about $60.
I'm going to need the ear pods so I can connect them to my iPhone. Reason so I can have some ambient music to aid in my sleep apnea. I think I have Central Sleep Apnea CSA due to my scoliosis. This less common type occurs when the brain fails to send the proper signals to the muscles that control breathing. In CSA, the airway is not physically blocked; rather, the body makes no effort to breathe for brief periods.






No comments:
Post a Comment