Thursday, February 2, 2017

At this point I could use a couple

months off but that won't happen until the summer. That's when lodge "goes dark" and projects at work are being phased out. Most likely for lodge, this is my last chair I'm occupying. Let somebody else have a chair.

At the moment the Oilers are more or less locked into 5th place in the Western conference. Tonight is game night and Nashville is on home ice so its a 8pm game, and of course I'm at lodge missing this one. Nathan usually updates me. I'll be catching my bus by 10pm. Most likely I'll miss the game. The Preds are about 8 points or 4 wins behind us. We need more wins to leave them even further behind us. There's no game Saturday night, so I'll be able to work on my You Tube channel. With 30 games left heading down the home stretch is going to be interesting.

I found a nice free online video editing site, called Panzoid. There's thousands of templates all customizable. Since this is all free, its going to be a good place to start to get a intro for my YouTube channel. It doesn't take long from the You Tube tutorials I've seen to create a 9 second intro/outro. I'm trying to make my site more professional. Hopefully Saturday night I'll have a channel intro and a new video. I like using Dropbox to upload files but it takes a long time. A 3 minute video can take up to half an hour to upload.

I'm out of here for my 1:30pm Doctor's appointment downtown in about an hour. A pick up scheduled appointment is never easy as a in and out process. I might sign in at 1:30pm, but I'll be lucky if I get out of there by 3pm and home by 4pm. I got a couple of hours to myself before I need to clean up and dress in my suite and tie, and head to lodge. Uggh, so much for my "day off." Is it summer yet? Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment