Saturday, February 18, 2017

Earlier Anne went out to do some business and then reeturned

from Wendy's with a baconator combo, biggie fries for lunch. After that she went to Mass. I don't usually watch the first period of the Oilers game because usually nothing happens. Anne went out swimming at the Clareview arena up here and that's where she is now.

Earlier I called LM to see what the procedure is for taking out a account. Same as before, so Friday on my way to work a bit early (I'll take the #3) to LM and set it up. I want to get the Korg Volca sampler and the iRig lav mic. It takes about a week to get the iRig mic but then once they call the following week, I can go in and pick up my stuff. Its $24/month. I can handle that this Spring. Lodge dues aren't due until October anyway and my account with LM will be paid off before work slows down. This way, I can set my account up for latter in September, when I can get something more substantial.

I'm having a decent day, what with Anne out there swimming. I'm holding down the home fort. I got a call from Numeris. They do surveys for radio and television. I took part in one over the phone in the 3rd period of the Oilers game. The score was 2-1 Oilers with five minutes remaining, why not? They are going to send me a hard copy of the survey. I settled in, to watch the rest of the game and McDavid scored into the open Blackhawk's net. Oilers win 3-1. Sweet. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment