Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Somebody is sending my blog some

Valentines day love. However over 1,100 page views? I usually get about 20 page views a day. Probably mentioning about the Bob Crane murder show on Coast to Coast, or reading Darwin's Radio but I'm putting that on the shelf for an old Everquest book "Ocean of tears." So far its not bad. All of the above might had something had to do with my page view overload today. That's whats known as a fluke. 

I hope the Oilers get a bit of love tonight hosting Arizona. This time having watched the film from Calgary playing these last night, the Oilers can make some adjustments. In previous years when a team on the road plays 2 back to back games, the 2nd game is their Achilles heal. That's not been the case for the most part. Teams on the road playing their 2nd team usually play better. The Oilers have a chance on capitalizing the Flames loss last night. By the time I leave out of the office tonight, the game will be all but over. 

The first half of last nights Coast to Coast was by far the best, from what little I listened to the show. The 2nd half on "Miracles" didn't do anything for me. Sorry but these soft topics zone me right out. The 2nd half of tonight's show according to the Coast website is about Spirituality and technology. I like the weekend shows because I can sleep in.

I got Anne's photo frame up and running. Its just now getting some video on it. I've got another folder on my USB flash drive of more video to sift out. Last night after wrestling i found a free online video converter and changed the .MOV file to a AVI one instead. The video is a bit choppy but that's probably because the frame rate needs to be changed. So tonight I'm in from 4-9. Its a easy 5 hour shift. Thanks for the love (I think). Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment