Friday, February 24, 2017

My first week at the other job

We're having a small crew but I left out of here about 2:30pm, to Audrey's and got my 2 Hours Heresy books. I'm all caught up. What with it being reading week at the U of A, the commute in wasn't that loaded with kids. I bought 3 blackjack tickets but didn't win.

So Nasa's big announcement yesterday was they discovered infrared wavelengths in a star 40 Light years away to indicate there could be about 8 planets orbiting those stars in the  TRAPPIST-1 star system. Apparently this star is a brown dwarf. Its the first time that planets have been discovered around a star system. Is this humanity's best chance at finding ET? You can read more about it here. I'd have better luck getting into Amber Rose LA strip club then seeing detailed pictures of these planets anytime soon. 


                              Image may contain: text

I'm looking forward to Coast to Coast on the weekend with stuff like the "Illuminati," UFO's and other entertaining tidbits. I'm not big on the Oscars and fashion, so this and the Oilers game Sunday night are my kind of entertainment.

I'm about to get ready for bed, listen to a bit of Coast. I got a full 7.5 hour day ahead of me today but I'll be following the Oilers@Washington. Then I'll have another full day ahead Saturday, uggh. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment