Monday, February 20, 2017

Occasionally I get a bit of a

cold virus when the weather changes. This virus came as no surprise to me Sunday morning as we received some rain and snow mix over night. My eyes a bit watery, my throat a bit scratchy and I'm having episodes of coughing. Its nothing serious. It should be over and done with by the weekend.


Image may contain: text

So this weekend we've got Garth Brooks, in town and he's giving 9 sold out performances. Why is it that there is always a cowboy theme that kicks the Oilers out of their own building for 6 games every February? Yes I know other NHL teams have the sa me problem. The only time when its not a cowboy theme sending the Oilers packing is when we host curling. No disrespect to Garth Brooks but I thought this was why the Oilers got the new Rogers Place arena in the first place.

When I'm on my way to work at my West end job, Thursday, I'm popping into Long and McQuade music store to open a account on the Korg Volca sampler and the iRig lav mic. Yes they are small items but they are item's I've been wanting for a long time. The account is $61 down and $24 month. Its an account just to get me started. I have had 2 other accounts there a few years before. My credits good with them. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment