Monday, February 27, 2017

I'm going to have a easy week

this week, sort of. I'm at my South side job over the next 3 days. Thursday I'm at lodge. I'm not looking forward to lodge because the DDGM will be here and a bunch of strangers/guests, and I have speaking parts. Then Friday and Saturday 2 full days at the other job, plus its a pay week for me as well.

Despite the controversy in the 3rd period, the Oilers penalty killing didn't do them any favors. In a 4 goal game the Oilers should have won that one. Not only did the on ice officials screw up but they even screwed up at the Oscars. Up next its Saint Louis and they'll try it again.

Anne came back with a pair of Velcro sneakers for me from Walmart. I used to like wearing these kids of running shoes. I'm very happy I have them. We might get a new television this week. Anne's calling our tax guy so hopefully this week we can file our taxes. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment