Monday, February 13, 2017

Saturday I spent trying to get the

photo's and video off the iPad. At first I tried iCloud but it wouldn't take anymore files even after I cleared out about 3.5 Gb. Then I tried Dropbox but that wouldn't work. Anne made me a lunch before she headed off to work and I had a bit of a nap and finally got the files off the camera roll through family sharing and onto my laptop.

I took a break from that and went through my YouTube subscriptions waiting for the first period of the Chicago/Oiler game to end. It was 2-1 in the 2nd and the Oilers fell apart from there thanks to the by week. Oilers lost 5-1. After the news, dinner and Hopalong Cassidy. I did a bit more of getting the files off the iPad camera roll. Then went to bed about 3am and listened to Coast 2 Coast. Topic was the murder of Bob Crane. Very fascinating episode. Usually on a Saturday night they have soft topics.

I made a effort to get into Greg Bear's Darwin's radio but it wasn't going anywhere and I just couldn't get into it. Instead I'm reading an old Everquest book "Queen of tears." I haven't read any fantasy for a long time and I remember playing the game years ago. I read one of the other Everquest books "Blood red Harp," and enjoyed it. They're just stand alone novels. I've got about 4 Warhammer books on order but I want to get a few things before they come in.

In all of the 16 years I've been here I've never eaten in Bo Didleys across the street. They have an all day breakfast. So we decided to go in and give it a try. They have free wifi which was nice. We had the 3 sausages, hash browns, 2 eggs toast and coffee. The service was great. The meal was good. I rated it 4-5. I watched Smackdown's "elimination chamber," to 9pm. Then I separated the video from the files on the usb drive. I have another folder to do tomorrow night then see how I can compress a file and then convert the file since the photo frame wont take Quicktime.

So today its 4-9 ( I get to sleep in and get 5 hours on the cheque. Tuesday and the rest is 1-9, so I still get my 7.5 hours and home by 10pm. Then its the family day weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment