Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Just a short one

for today. 

I'll be relieved when this project I'm on (can't say the name of course) is done and I'm back to 4-9:30pm. For the most part though (if it makes sense) I'm done with Saturday shifts. Even at the other job. I'm just waiting for a letter from them asking me if I would be able to accept the appointment. Of course, I not only need the other job for this Spring but in the fall. If I'm still alive by this time next year, I'll do one job in the fall and this job in the Spring. Its difficult to do any music production. 

I'm going to be making a few calls today to see if they have the iRig lav lapel mic. I just called Axe music and they have them. So, looks like I'll be heading over there Saturday on my day off. Sounds good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment