Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Its overcast out there

at -7 but it feels like -12. We haven't had an -30's this year but February is one of the colder months of the year. 


The Oilers were playing shit hockey last night. They can't win all of them, and I'm saying the above from a fan's pov. The Oilers usually suck almost all the time returning from the All star break. I'll be at lodge doing my thing Thursday.

On my 5pm break I needed to get outside and get some air and play some blackjack scratch n win. I bought a candy bar for later and a bottle of the diet cola for $4 and 2 blackjack tickets. I played card 1 and got a 21 on $2 the other card I got a free ticket. The free ticket didn't produce anything but that episode paid for my candy bar and cola. Can't complain. I'll go over at my break and play again, just the $4.

After dinner last night I wanted to do some recording and test out my "new tripod," on my iPad. So on goes Audio share, activating Novation launchpad 2. IPod touch to shoot the video and lets have a play with launchpad. I recorded about a 3 minute improve. Then I uploaded the audio/video to my Dropbox account. I wish I could afford to upgrade. So I've got both items in my Dropbox account. I love Dropbox. 

Anne made me a double rack of baby back ribs last night. I couldn't eat the other one so its in the fridge with potato paddies for my lunch. I live such an exciting life. So, I'm off to post this, see how far I got with my recording and try to upload this to YouTube after post. Once in post I can sync audio and video together as best as I can. I better upload this before Trump fires me. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment