Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Still at it working these

1-9 hours. Because my breaks are 2 hours apart, makes the day go by faster. Unless things change drastically, I'm still 1-9 all week and possibly going into next week as well. So my routine is: Go to bed at about 2am, listen to a bit of Coast, get about 5.5 hours of sleep,up at about 8am, to wake up do whatever until about 10:15 have my first coffee. About 10:15 have my bath and clean up. About 10:40 begin to pack up put a frozen thing together. About 10:50 I'm eating a can of pasta, stew, or frozen thingy. By 11am I'm all dressed and ready to go with my iPod charged. I'm usually out there about 11:15am (when working these 1-9 hours) waiting for my bus to Clareview, train to Central, bus to work. I'm usually in the office by 12:35-45. Sign in, find out what I'm doing log into my terminal. My breaks are 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 15 minutes. About 5-5:30pm I'm on my lunch or my half hour. By 8:45pm I'm cleaning up my work area. Time sheet is usually called at 8:50pm and I'm all packed out and out the door for my bus across the street. Its usually there just before 9pm. If the trip is just smooth sailing heading East on Jasper Ave, I can be at Corona station about 9:10 as my Clareview train is just pulling in. If I make good connections I can be home by 9:35. There might be a Oiler game I can catch up on, do some computer stuff before Anne gets home. She'll make us a bit to eat, as we're watching the national news and local news and a bit of The Late Show. Then I have a few hours of whatever. Its all of the above, rinse and repeat. Sounds glamorous? No? I Completely agree. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment