Friday, January 13, 2017

I'm out there at the light standard across the street from

Shoppers under sunny skies and there goes my #11 bus yesterday morning between 8:45-9am. I thought, Just great, now I'll freeze to death waiting for the next West Northgate bus. Five minutes later, here comes another #11. What luck. I was at Northgate at 9:15. I hobbled over to the mall watching my step with ice most of the way to the mall and joined the line up at Tim's upstairs from pcn. What was a breakfast egg/sausage/cheese sandwich on a biscuit with hash brown and medium coffee a year ago for about $5.50 something has gone up a $1.Yikes. Ok, I need breakfast. I had my breakfast enjoying that and I still had half an hour too spare. I thought about getting my flu shot but I was still half awake. Instead I just went downstairs to my pcn and booked in. Half an hour later my pharmacist met me. I got my supplies and feeling good, I decided to buy another blackjack ticket at the kiosk underneath the escalator. I scratched and got x19's on the dealers table. Yeah good luck with that. But I ended up with x5 20's beats 19 for $2 each. Would it have killed them to put 1 of those 20's from table to to claim at least the $5 prize in table 1?




Well, at least that paid for my breakfast. Yet $10 bucks is $10. Kind of makes up for all the times I played and lost. I felt good going home and got inside by 11:45am. I probably should have had a nap for an hour.

The "lo pass pod cast" began at 1pm UTC-1 +7 Calgary time. I had a bit of lunch and sat in for about 40 minutes before I had to cut out for work. My commute heading in was ok. No drama, just the way I like it. 
  
I'm still trying to process all of this Trump/Hooker mish-mash. Personally, I don't believe a word of it. It all smacks of fake news and tabloid journalism. Yeesh.

So, I'm out of bed about 9am this morning so I can wake up a bit and get ready for a 7.5 hour full day. I'm wondering if I should buy another blackjack ticket on a date like today? Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment