Thursday, January 19, 2017

A ten minute wait at Clareview on my way

into work caused me to be late by a few minutes, so they wrote me up for that. If the lrt had left a few minutes earlier I would have been safe. While I'm waiting for my #5 at Central along comes a #120 heading West along Jasper. I thought about taking that to Corona station, pop into Audrey's for my book. Be patient Jim. 12:40pm, at last here was my #5 bus. I was going to be late for sure. I have no cell phone to call the office. It was a milk run all the way to the office.

My new Nintendo is just less then a year old and soon Nintendo is about to release "Switch" in March. Apparently (and its all over the place in YouTube) Switch is going to have a "share" button. I'm not sure what that means but most likely its an evolved version of their "street pass." Some people are speculating the share button is going to be able to live screen record game play. If that were the case the price of the "Switch" would be through the roof.

Yesterday was the prelude to NAMM #17 (National Association of Music Merchants) Day #1 of the event is today. There's nothing so far that jumps out at me. The new mpc's are interesting. All the main manufacturers are there. I like all the new gear manufacturers release. Last year there was a lot of guitar stuff.

So far, I'm holding out ok, after 3 full days. I thought I'd be fatigued but I'm hanging in there. I'm on day 4 of 7 of my 7 day full days here. Ask me  how I'm doing this time Saturday. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment