Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I don't know how much

blogging I'll get done this week as I'll have a bit on my plate. Especially with the job, lodge appointments and the rest.

So now this North Korean dictator claims they will have a ICBM nuke missile that will reach the US mainland in five years. What's with these whacky dictators, are they suffering from Gangnam style, or Pokémon Go withdraw symptoms?    

I've always been fascinated by the Titanic. I have this book on the topic:


There is strong evidence that suggests a fire aboard the ship. Researchers are suggesting that a fire left unattended for 3 weeks in the hull of the ship might have been responsible for its demise. There is photographic evidence of 30-foot-long black marks along the front right-hand side of the hull which suggest this area was damaged before the iceberg struck the ship’s lining. You can read more about it here.

I'm out of here at 2pm as I need to be at work for 3pm. I've got a few things to do to get set up and at for 5 hours. Of course I'll get the Oilers score before I leave and my book on the way back. Its actually like 4.5 factoring a break and close out to log off to catch my bus. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment